[Telepathy] [patch] Add error

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 06:24:17 PDT 2007

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 at 14:35:32 +0200, Tobias Hunger wrote:
> Attached you will find a patch that adds a possible error to the
> connection. This is documented elsewhere in the documentation already.

Thanks! Since I'm doing spec work at the moment anyway: reviewed, patch
approved, will be applied in main Darcs shortly.

Nitpicking, I know, but any chance you could put the one-line summary in
the commit message first in future? Darcs special-cases the first line of
each commit message and assumes it can be used as a short version of the
whole commit message. It'd also be helpful if you'd mentioned which method
this affected! I'd have called this patch something like "Add
Disconnected as a possible error for GetInterfaces".

Thanks,
	Simon