[Telepathy] Using Mission Control with Python

Michael Sheldon mike at mikeasoft.com
Thu Apr 19 02:17:40 PDT 2007

Hi,

 I'm new to development with telepathy, I'm using it as part of my
Summer of Code project to add VoIP support to the Jokosher audio
editor.

 I'd like to make use of Mission Control for storing/retrieving
account information, however this doesn't seem to be possible via the
DBus API. Should this functionality be added to the DBus API or would
the preferred route be to create some python bindings for
libmissioncontrol? If the later is the case are there any such bindings
already in development, or should I attempt to create them myself?

 Cheers,
  Mike.

--
Michael Sheldon