[Telepathy] Using Mission Control with Python

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 19 03:12:48 PDT 2007

ext Michael Sheldon wrote:
>  I'd like to make use of Mission Control for storing/retrieving
> account information, however this doesn't seem to be possible via the
> DBus API. Should this functionality be added to the DBus API or would
> the preferred route be to create some python bindings for
> libmissioncontrol?

It will not be added to the DBus API, since libmissioncontrol-config
(the account manager side of libmissioncontrol) is not part of the DBus
service.
Hence, the way of reaching your goal is create python bindings for
libmissioncontrol-config.

> If the later is the case are there any such bindings
> already in development, or should I attempt to create them myself?

Unfortunately they are not in development, volunteers are welcome of
course :-)

Ciao,
   Alberto

--