[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy 0.12
xclaesse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:57:33 PDT 2007
Empathy 0.12 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets,
and a GNOME client using those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia's
Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main goal is to permit
desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk
libraries. libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be
embeded into any GNOME application.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
- Only update the topic of it has really be changed, avoid diplaying
times "Topic set to:" message.
- Some Jabber chatroom sends messages received before we joined the
displaying those messages if we already logged them last time we
room. Previous workaround prevented Empathy to log offline messages.
- Fixed #447467, Configure a Salut account is too complicated (Cosimo
Cecchi, Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #457660, [Patch] Python bindings (Michael Sheldon)
- Fixed #466377, better jabber icon (Björn Martensen)
- Fixed #467827, Edit menu should be second from the left (Cosimo
- Fixed #469638, Salut's protocol name is going to change to local-xmpp
- Updated fi: Ilkka Tuohela
- Updated fr: Stéphane Raimbault, Frederic Peters
- Updated es: Jorge Gonzalez
- Updated pl: Artur Flinta
- Updated ja: Takeshi AIHANA
24 August 2007
More information about the Telepathy