[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: CupsAndString 0.1 released

David Laban alsuren at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:34:26 PDT 2007

The first release of CupsAndString is available for download from here:
https://launchpad.net/cupsandstring/trunk/0.1/+download/cupsandstring-0.1.tar.gz

47ac6ac48a629e51ef0ba5344846a576  cupsandstring-0.1.tar.gz

What is it?
===========

    CupsAndString is a lightweight python-based client and logger. It will
automatically print all messages and status changes to stdout, which can be
piped into a file to provide simple logging functionality.

Disclaimer

    CupsAndString needs a lot of testing before I will call it "stable" (it
does odd things unless you're using the *very latest* versions of
telepathy-python and dbus-python), but it shouldn't crash any other telepathy
components. Poke alsuren on IRC if you have any problems, or use
https://bugs.launchpad.net/cupsandstring/

More information