[Telepathy] Rich presence

mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com
Tue Dec 4 07:08:36 PST 2007

To follow up, one idea is to get rid of the shapeless monster type
in Presence in favor of type-specific presence interfaces.
In addition to DBus typechecking, this will allow implementors to extend
Telepathy by implementing their own presence types in the familiar
DBus namespace.

Best regards,
  Mikhail