[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: mission-control 2.25 released

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 15 04:16:30 PDT 2007

ChangeLog:

2007-06-15  Alberto Mardegan  <alberto.mardegan at nokia.com>

         * configure.ac: Version 4.25.

         * libmissioncontrol/mc-account-monitor.c:
         Turn a (wrong) assertion into a runtime check. Fixes: NB#54826.

         * src/mcd-connection.c, src/mcd-master.c:
         Don't crash if we fail to retrieve account or profile data.
         Fixes: NB#59649.

         * libmissioncontrol/mc-account.c:
         Fix reference leaks.

2007-06-14  Alberto Mardegan  <alberto.mardegan at nokia.com>

         * src/mcd-connection.c:
         Don't let libtelepathy connect the connection by itself; this
ensure
         we don't lose any status changed signal. Fixes: NB#54624.

         * src/mcd-channel.c:
         Check for the group interface, before using it.

2007-06-08  Alberto Mardegan  <alberto.mardegan at nokia.com>

         * libmissioncontrol/mc-account-monitor.c:
         Let the object be actually destroyed, sometimes.
         Fixes: #1729826.

Ciao,
    Alberto

--