[Telepathy] Looking for a coool name

Xavier Claessens xclaesse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 03:35:36 PDT 2007

Hi all,

As discussed on IRC I'm starting a new set of applications build on top
of nokia's MC and reusing gossip's UI. The idea is to have one tarball
containing one folder per application (account manager, contact list,
chat, voip) plus one folder with a lib for common parts. The first
application I'm working on is an account creation/edition. When the set
of application will be enough to be used for common tasks of an user it
will become the GNOME IM stack.

I'm looking for a name for that set of application, I'm not sure we can
keep the "gossip" name even if we'll keep the same UI. Suggestions are
welcomed!!

Thanks,
Xavier Claessens.