[Telepathy] Any sample code of using telepathy-sofiasip

mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com
Fri Nov 2 08:30:09 PDT 2007

Hi,

________________________________

	From: telepathy-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org [mailto:telepathy-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org] On Behalf Of ext Tan Miaoqing
	Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 4:39 PM
	To: telepathy at lists.freedesktop.org
	Subject: [Telepathy] Any sample code of using telepathy-sofiasip

	I am new to telepathy-sofiasip. Can anybody tell me if there is a good sample to show how to use telepathy-sofiasip?

You can try looking into the SVN trunk of Empathy; it's a GUI for the Telepathy framework and it's been getting some VoIP features.
Using connections and channels provided by telepathy-sofiasip should be the same as using any other Telepathy connection manager, except telepathy-sofiasip has a specific set of configuration parameters which you can look up in the sofiasip.manager file (generated as part of the build process). Look at the source in src/sip-connection-manager.c for more detailed information as to their purpose and default values.

	Yes, in its source package, there is a "tests" folder which contains some python sample code, but they are not enough.

Very true. In fact, we would appreciate it very much if somebody contributes more extensive tests, e.g. to cover various call cases.

Best regards,

Mikhail Zabaluev, Nokia Multimedia, Helsinki