[Telepathy] Using SIP with Empathy on Ubuntu 8.10

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd.simons at collabora.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 17:22:32 PST 2008

On Fri, Nov 07, 2008 at 12:19:48PM +0200, mikhail.zabaluev at nokia.com wrote:
> Hi,

Someone on #telepathy hit a this problem and made a nice debugging log:
  http://nullinfinity.org/tmp/sip-stun-ekiga-net.log

I've poked a bit into this issue as i can reproduce it as well. When doing an
ugly hack to sofiasip so it sets my external ip in the Via header of the
register things work again. Unfortunately i don't know enough about SIP to
judge if this is a problem in sofiasip or in SIP server ekiga.net is using..

  Sjoerd
--
Perhaps the biggest disappointments were the ones you expected anyway.