[Telepathy] audio conference application

nelson - nelson1977 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:27:22 PDT 2009

Hi all! I'm starting the development of an audio conference
application. It will be a simple application that let's a master user
broadcast an audio file to the other clients, or to broadcast his mic
audio to the other users. All the users will be in the same room, it
will be a school lab. I check out telepathy, empathy, farsight2. i
will program in python. Some advice where can i start? I check out
farsight 2 examples and also

http://people.collabora.co.uk/~davyd/telepathy-book/appendix.source-code.python_simple_presence.example.py.html

Any other resources or interesting project where can i look for some
sort of inspiration?

thanks in advance,
  Andrea