[Telepathy] sofia-sip calling a landline contact can hear me but empathy's box is mute

Reimundo Heluani rheluani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 23:04:02 PDT 2009

I am trying to call with empathy and sip.voipdiscount.com  to a
landline. My contact's phone listens perfect audio, but myself on the
linux box can't hear anything. Attached is the log from sofiasip and
empathy (tarred and bziped). The empathy log contains info about other
accounts (like msn and such) that I should've probably erased, but
anyhow this session was interesting in that the landline could hear
perfect audio. The SIP call starts at around line 1090

Any help will be appreciated.

empathy-2.27.5, telepahy-glib-0.7.35, telepathy-sofiasip-0.5.17,
telepathy-stream-engine-0.5.11,  gstreamer-0.10.24, pulseaudio-0.9.15

2.6.29.5 x86_64 LFS

Thanks.

R.