[Telepathy] Building TelepathyQt4 in windows

Matti Reijonen matti.reijonen at adminotech.com
Fri Aug 28 02:50:34 PDT 2009

Not sure if I'm posting this to right place but, but I'll start here..

I have recently build TelepathyQt4 in windows. The cmake files helped a lot,
but there was couple of obstacles in the process. Maybe there's some shortcuts that I don't know about, but anyway, I'll just list main obstacles in my building notes and how I got it to build here:

I used the cmake branch dated 2009-04-16, and building in Windows vista with Visual Studio 9 2008..

After running cmake, I had to rename file named Debug to Debug_ and changed references in code "#include <TelepathyQt4/Debug>" to "#include <TelepathyQt4/Debug_>"
After that the cmake project was almost compiling, there was some compiler errors related to some generated files:

cli-account-manager.moc.hpp
cli-account.moc.hpp
cli-channel.moc.hpp
(cli-connection.moc.hpp)

I remember copying the right versions of those files from some web page, (probably some versions generated in linux) I think that at first time I did not need to copy the cli-connection.moc.hpp, it was when I was rebuilding all at somepoint..

anyway thanks for creators of cmake, I did not need to spend time reading autofiles and figure out how to make those generated files.
Matti Reijonen
Software developer

ADMINO technologies
www.adminotech.com<http://www.adminotech.com>