[Telepathy] Building TelepathyQt4 in windows

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:01:42 PDT 2009

2009/8/28 Matti Reijonen <matti.reijonen at adminotech.com>:

Hi Matti,

> Not sure if I’m posting this to right place but, but I’ll start here..

This is the right place to post, so you're OK :)

<snip>

> After running cmake, I had to rename file named Debug to Debug_ and changed
> references in code "#include <TelepathyQt4/Debug>" to "#include
> <TelepathyQt4/Debug_>"

I'm not a Windows developer, but I'd be interested in knowing the
reason why you had to do this name change. Does MSVC not allow a
header called "Debug" or something?

> After that the cmake project was almost compiling, there was some compiler
> errors related to some generated files:
>
> cli-account-manager.moc.hpp
>
> cli-account.moc.hpp
>
> cli-channel.moc.hpp
>
> (cli-connection.moc.hpp)

Any chance you could provide a bit more detail on the errors and how
you fixed them? It would be great if we could incorporate the fixes
upstream and have TelepathyQt4 compiling out-of-the-box on Windows
too.

Thanks

---
George Goldberg