[Telepathy] Question about SimplePresence in Empathy.

Krzysztof Klinikowski kkszysiu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 03:26:00 PDT 2009

Hello again.
Im writting my CM as some poeple from IRC channel may know.
Im using SimplePresence interface instead of Presence because its just
simpler and fill all my needs but when Im trying to change status in
Empathy that just doesnt work. SetPresence is not called or smth. Is
that normal? Maybe im doing something wrong or maybe Empathy doesnt
support SimplePresence SetPresence yet? On telepathy-inspector it sets
presence normally without any problems.