[Telepathy] discussion about empathy chat window

Nicolò Chieffo nicolo.chieffo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 08:54:26 PDT 2009

Yes, your suggestions are really better than mine, but I would like to
insert some clarifications:
- I agree that with adium themes can replace personal and buddy icons,
but I will keep the buddy icon, because if you have more than one chat
tab open, you can see the icons of the tabs which are in the
background
- the toolbar is a great choice, but I think that placing it between
the intput text entry and the chat window is worth than the top of the
window
- the send button is wery usefull when you only have to past something
& send: right click->paste, move the mouse and click send. currently
you have to remove your hand from the mouse and reach the keyboard,
which is not convenient.

Thanks