[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-gabble 0.7.29
will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 07:40:36 PDT 2009
telepathy-gabble 0.7.29, the “dancing in the shadows of bad modern art”
release, has been unleashed and is performing Riverdance upon your
* Implement o.fd.Tp.Debug interface.
* Added a "keepalive-interval" connection parameter (signature 'u'),
allowing the time between keepalive pings to the server to be configured
(or disabled, by specifying 0).
* fd.o #21966: Gabble no longer crashes if you use the Hold interface
before a call starts. You can put a call on hold even before it's
initiated. You can also put an incoming, unanswered call on hold, but
you have to unhold it before accepting the call.
* The above also fixes (in passing) a reported issue where calls are
signalled as having been put on hold just before they terminate.
* fd.o #20807: Gabble no longer crashes on unknown Jingle actions.
* fd.o #16886: You can now leave MUCs with a part message by calling
RemoveMembers([self_handle], "this room is boring"). Gabble now complies
with telepathy-spec 0.17.21's requirement that you can always remove
yourself from a group if you're in it, fixing fd.o #20728.
* fd.o #18951: Gabble no longer sends <gone/> to contacts it hasn't
previously sent typing notifications or messages to.
* fd.o #22209: Gabble no longer confuses Jingle sessions which have the
same session ID but are to different contacts.
* fd.o #20763: Gabble now correctly namespaces Jingle contents by their
creator, rather than (buggily) attempting to make the initiator's
* fd.o #22326: Gabble now correctly handles presence stanzas for bare
JIDs that contain capabilities, rather than ignoring them or (in really
unlikely cases) crashing.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/telepathy/attachments/20090619/631ea406/attachment.pgp
More information about the telepathy