[Telepathy] msn support status

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd at luon.net
Sun Jun 28 08:07:52 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 03:40:42PM +0200, Nicol? Chieffo wrote:
> Well, after 1 month I'm still quite worried about the status of tp-butterfly.
> I'll summarize missing things, adding bug links so interested people
> will be more informed:

I'm happy to see you care enough about telepathy that you get worried about
tp-butterfly (although i hope you don't loose sleep over it). But i do think we
are able to find our own bugtracking system...

If you are worried about particular bugs the best way to get them fixed is
usually to provide a patch, not listing them on a the mailinglist ;)

  Sjoerd
--
The savior becomes the victim.