[Telepathy] TelepathyQt4 - Problem with PendingOperation

thiagoss thiagoss at embedded.ufcg.edu.br
Thu May 14 07:51:05 PDT 2009

I'm learning TelepathyQt4 and there seems to be a problem with
PendingOperation. My toy application is intended to list gmail contacts and
it is far from complete. The code is here: http://pastebin.com/m449df281

The function in lines 31-50 request the connection to the jabber server, but
I get 'WARNING: Tp::PendingOperation(0x2a17480) still pending when it was
deleted - finished will never be emitted ' on the console and I don't know
how to proceed.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Thiago Sousa Santos

Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing Lab (Embedded)
Center of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (CEEI)
Federal University of Campina Grande (UFCG)