[Telepathy] hidden configuration

Yves Dorfsman yves at zioup.com
Sat Nov 21 20:32:30 PST 2009

I have tried empathy in the past, and have a feeling this affected my
configuration. I started using empathy again on my normal account, and
created a blank new login with no history and I see differences and don't
know how to change them. I have used lsof etc... to look where these config
could be but cannot find them:

behaviour                 old                          new

sound (events)          no sound whatsoever     sound on buddy coming in
                                                 new message, video call

keyring                 never get prompted      prompted every time I login

start minimised         does it by default      doesn't

So, I'd like to re-enable the sound on my account, and avoid the keyring
mess for my new users, as well as enable them to start minimised.

How can I configure all those parameters ?

Thanks.

--
Yves.
http://www.sollers.ca/