[Telepathy] hidden configuration

Xavier Claessens xclaesse at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 01:27:37 PST 2009

Le dimanche 22 novembre 2009 à 00:07 -0700, Yves Dorfsman a écrit :
> Now if I could get it to start minimised, and not prompt for keying password...

It restore to previous state, so if it was minimised it will restart
minimized. From command line you have --start-hidden option.

gnome-keyring is used to store your passwords encrypted. If you prefer
having them in plain text, you can build mission-control without keyring
support. There is no run-time option for that. Empathy does not support
asking the password at connection yet instead of storing it.

Xavier Claessens