[Telepathy] [TelepahtyQt4] compile error if i use some constants in <TelepathyQt4/Constants>

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 30 04:36:58 PDT 2009

2009/10/30 chen zheng <funpig at gmail.com>:
> Hello,

Hi,

>      i copy some code from "telepathy-qt4/examples/call" to my test project.
> but i got following error:
> src/CallHandler.cpp:102: error: expected unqualified-id before string
> constant
>
> it looks like cause by this line:  if( conn->interfaces().contains(
> Tp::TELEPATHY_INTERFACE_CONNECTION_INTERFACE_CAPABILITIES ) )

Tp::TELEPATHY_INTERFACE_CONNECTION_INTERFACE_CAPABILITIES looks like
the problem here.
It is a constant using #define, iirc, which means there should be no
Tp:: in front of it.

Try changing that line to:

if( conn->interfaces().contains(TELEPATHY_INTERFACE_CONNECTION_INTERFACE_CAPABILITIES
) )

and see if it compiles OK.

Hope this helps.

--