[Telepathy] [TelepahtyQt4] compile error if i use some constants in <TelepathyQt4/Constants>

chen zheng funpig at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 01:30:29 PDT 2009

Hello,

     i copy some code from "telepathy-qt4/examples/call" to my test project.
but i got following error:
src/CallHandler.cpp:102: error: expected unqualified-id before string
constant

it looks like cause by this line:  if( conn->interfaces().contains(
Tp::TELEPATHY_INTERFACE_CONNECTION_INTERFACE_CAPABILITIES ) )
i don't know why it happened when i use some constants in
<TelepathyQt4/Constants>. i had some google, but i'm not find right answer.
i'm a newbie in linux platform. Could anyone give me some suggestion for how
resovle it? more detail please see source code in attachment.

Br
Tom