[Telepathy] python-telepathy in debian and ubuntu

Jonny Lamb jonny.lamb at collabora.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 08:04:56 PDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 04, 16:41:05 +0200, Oriol Rius wrote:
> 	after developing my first bot code using python-telepathy 0.15.7 in my
> laptop with Fedora 11 now I'm trying to install the code in two servers
> one of them using Debian Etch and another Ubuntu Hardy. But telepathy
> packages are to old or not available (in Ubuntu I'm using PPA
> repositories).

The python-telepathy packages in Debian unstable are the most recent
release. If you are using an older release, you might want to either
backport a newer python-telepathy package from unstable or simply get
a source tarball[0].

0. http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-python/

--
Jonny Lamb, UK