[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-glib 0.12.7

Will Thompson will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 07:25:49 PST 2010

The ‘I hand him my $25 and I says “here’s my money; now I am leaving.”’
release. This is a bugfix release in the 0.12 stable series. All these
bugs are relatively theoretical.

tarball: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.12.7.tar.gz
signature: http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-glib/telepathy-glib-0.12.7.tar.gz.asc

Fixes:

• tp_account_manager_ensure_account() no longer criticals if you pass it a
  malformed account path. (wjt)

• TpBaseClient will now return (an error) from ObserveChannels if an invalid
  connection path is passed to it by the Channel Dispatcher. (wjt)

• fd.o #32391: correctly deal with removing name owner watches during
  dispatch of their callbacks (wjt, smcv)

Will