[Telepathy] Any tutorials/guides for implementing custom connection managers using Telepathy-Qt4?

Sudheer K. scifi.guy at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 23:53:14 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to create a new connection manager using Qt4 for my application in maemo. Telepathy Developer manual and Wiki pages have very good resources for glib and python but almost none for Qt4. I understand this might be still work in progress. Unfortunately I am a beginner and I don't have enough knowledge in GTK/Python to be able to relate them in Qt.

Can anyone point me to a guide or a basic tutorial for creating custom connection managers in telepathy Qt4? I have searched on freedesktop.org I couldn't find anything.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudheer