[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: libfolks 0.1.10

Travis Reitter travis.reitter at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 15:04:14 PDT 2010

libfolks 0.1.10 is now available for download from:

http://people.collabora.co.uk/~treitter/folks/folks-0.1.10.tar.bz2
sha256sum:
7f3426efc372c65befca53a2dee255544155266f22430873c4cec5ae42fffa36

libfolks 0.1.10 - Our delicious differences make us stronger
Libfolks pulls together contacts from any number of accounts supported
by the libfolks backends. This release includes a Telepathy backend
complete enough to power Empathy. We would like to include
additional backends (especially evolution data server), so let us know
if we can help!

Contact linking ("merging") is not yet supported, but it will be
shortly.

libfolks is not yet API or ABI stable, so please proceed with caution.

For more information, see the Folks wiki page:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Folks

What's new?
===========
* lots of build fixes (Philip Withnall, Travis Reitter,
  Laurent Bigonville)
* reference-counting bug fixes (Philip Withnall)

Dependencies
libfolks and depend upon core Gnome libraries (glib, gio, etc.), as well
as the latest release of Vala.

The Telepathy backend also requires the latest release of
telepathy-glib, built to include its Vala bindings.

Contributing/Contact