[Telepathy] Porting a Connection Manager from 2.26 to 2.28

Sjoerd Simons sjoerd at luon.net
Tue Mar 9 10:47:03 PST 2010

On Sat, Mar 06, 2010 at 02:50:29PM -0600, Edward Page wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:39 AM, Will Thompson
>
> Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

I downloaded your package and, well, there are quite some things wrong with
it :). It might be useful to read the Debian New Maintainer guide at some
point.

Anyway from a telepathy perspective the main thing i see that's wrong is that
it claims the protocol it implements is sip. Which, well, just isn't true.
Other then that, once i changed the protocol name to something sensible Empathy
picked it up nicely.

  Sjoerd
--
The devil finds work for idle circuits to do.