[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: Empathy 2.31.2
guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Mon May 24 08:22:14 PDT 2010
Empathy 2.31.2 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Empathy is a messaging program which supports text, voice, and video chat and file transfers over many different protocols. Empathy uses Telepathy for protocol support and has an user interface based on Gossip. Empathy is the default chat client in current versions of GNOME, making it easier for other GNOME applications to integrate collaboration functionality using Telepathy.
You can visit the project web site:
The "brand-new Telepathy store: http://is.gd/cjoQ8" release.
Empathy now uses icons from gnome-icon-theme 2.30. You should consider
to upgrade to this version if needed.
- Fixed #606738, empathy_dispatcher_join_muc: assertion failed: (connection_data != NULL) when joining favorites rooms while account is connecting (Guillaume Desmottes)
- Fixed #617909, Should call gtk_builder_set_translation_domain on GtkBuilder UI components (Rob Bradford)
- Fixed #618401, Empathy should use port 8001 to connect to freenode irc (Brian Curtis)
- Fixed #618753, In the preference dialog, "Automatically _connect..." and the "_Close" button conflict. (ekspiulo)
- Fixed #618883, IRC account: don't allow to save changes when editing network details (Guillaume Desmottes)
- Fixed #618969, Incomplete localisation of g-c-c module (Rob Bradford)
- Updated cs Translation (Petr Kovar)
- Updated en at shaw Translation (Thomas Thurman)
- Updated gl Translation (Fran Diéguez)
- Updated id Translation (Andika Triwidada)
- Updated nb Translation (Kjartan Maraas)
- Updated si Translation (Danishka Navin)
- Updated zh_HK Translation (Cheng-Chia Tseng)
- Updated zh_TW Translation (Cheng-Chia Tseng)
24 May 2010
More information about the telepathy