[Telepathy] Query regd. libmissioncontrol

Rajesh Sai T tsairajesh at gmail.com
Tue May 25 01:58:14 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm new to the telepathy. And I was just browsing over the empathy
code, and in one of  the source files , it includes an header file
from telepathy-mission-control (libmissioncontrol/misson-control.h).
But with the latest telepathy-mission-control
(telepathy-mission-control-5.4.0.tar.gz) code repository available on
telepathy releases, I'm unable to find this particular
libmissioncontrol folder.

Can you please clarify me, where can I find this? or all the
functionality or code of libmissioncontrol is merged to any other
folder in latest releases?

Regards.
Rajesh.