[Telepathy] Query regd. libmissioncontrol

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Tue May 25 03:22:25 PDT 2010

On Tue, 25 May 2010 at 14:28:14 +0530, Rajesh Sai T wrote:
> I'm new to the telepathy. And I was just browsing over the empathy
> code, and in one of  the source files , it includes an header file
> from telepathy-mission-control (libmissioncontrol/misson-control.h).

You've found an out-of-date version of Empathy, which depended on Mission
Control 4.x. Modern versions of Empathy are not compiled against headers
from Mission Control, and require Mission Control 5.x at runtime (via
telepathy-glib).

Current Empathy releases are here: http://live.gnome.org/Empathy

Regards,
    Simon