[Telepathy] A little feature idea

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 06:27:43 PDT 2010

Le dimanche 24 octobre 2010 à 21:30 +0200, Gendre Sebastien a écrit :
> Hello everybody.

Hi Sébastien,

> A few weeks I started to creat a new feature for Empathy.
>
> Bit I go help PiTiVi and continue my own software (I hope release the
> first version for Gnome 3.1). Then if someone want to build my idea
> before I have time to go back on, I send all information about this
> here.
>
> The idea is simple:
> All softwares could send video stream to a XMPP contact and contact
> could see it directlty on the video chat window. No more software needed
> for the contact.

Do you know about xzibit ?
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Xzibit

It's kinda similar to your proposal as it allows you to share an
application to contacts (like with VNC but only one app, not the whole
desktop).

Xzibit is still in heavy development, see Thomas blog for me info.
http://marnanel.dreamwidth.org/

	G.