[Telepathy] imminent release of telepathy qt4 logger

Mateu Batle mateu.batle at collabora.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 17:17:35 PDT 2011

Hi all,

telepathy qt4 logger is basically a Qt binding to access telepathy logger.
It also adds Qt model to access history information.

we are proud to announce a ready to release version, latest changes:

 * qt model to access conversation history log
 * added dbus interface for clearing logs, thanks Hei_Ku !
 * review done by gkiagia, thanks !

There are still some things in the todo list, like proper handling of
call events in the qt model for example.
But that does not prevent the rest from working.

you can check it here:

http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=user/mbatle/telepathy-qt4-logger.git;a=summary

It depends on telepathy-qt4.

It also depends optionally on telepathy-qt4-yell-models (actually a
branch of it which has not been merged yet which is).

http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=user/mbatle/telepathy-qt4-yell.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/conversation-model

I plan to do a first release this week.
The plan is to also get it packaged in MeeGo so it can be used by MeeGo
Qt / Qml apps.

Let me know if you have any comments or questions.

cheers
  Mat

--
Mateu Batle