[Telepathy] Bug 29904 Spec change - Review Needed

João Paulo Rechi Vita jprvita at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:53:14 PDT 2011

Hello Jordan and other developers,

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 05:52, WolfRage <wolfrage8765 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please review Spec Changes here: http://gitorious.org/wolfrage-telepathy/otr

Just to make sure, is 'e2e-otr' the branch to be reviewed on this repository?

> I may need a lot of feedback as it is my first submission. Thank you.

I'm also willing to help develop an OTR-capable Telepathy/Empathy, but
having Gabble as the target, instead of Butterfly. Besides coding I
also want to help with interface review / definition. I'm planning to
work on this as a GSoC project, so I would like to know from the spec
people if there is someone available to review and support the
specification of this interface, in order to have it defined and
accepted in a reasonable amount of time. I'm not trying to put
pressure here, just trying to figure out if the whole task would fit
in the GSoC schedule.

Here you can find my GSoC proposal for this project, under the GNOME
umbrella: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/jprvita/1.
Feel free to comment on that here on the ML or on melange if you want.

Cheers!

--
João Paulo Rechi Vita
http://jprvita.wordpress.com/