[Telepathy] Bug 29904 Spec change - Review Needed

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Mon Apr 11 09:23:56 PDT 2011

Hey WolfRage and João,

I'm just chiming in to say I'm really interested in helping out with
OTR/Telepathy related stuff.  I was a GSoC mentor 2 years ago for a
student who implemented basic file-transfer support in libotr, so I know
a bit about the protocol.  I'm just finishing up school but will be
around lots in the coming weeks.  I'm hypatia on #telepathy if you want
to ask me anything about OTR.  I'll have a look over the spec on
Wednesday when I'm done finals.

I'm so glad to see some momemtum building for OTR in Telepathy!

-Leigh