[Telepathy] One big repository

Alvaro Soliverez alvaro.soliverez at collabora.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 15:01:49 PST 2011

On Thursday 01 December 2011 22:57:35 Xavier Claessens wrote:
> I would make a global ./configure && make. but with a --disable-foo for
> each submodules. I'm not sure GNOME people will like being forced to
> have qt-dev to build telepathy
>
> The question is would KDE people be shoked if tp-qt drops cmake in favor
> of autotools?

How about the individual configure options? Each project has different ones.

And I think KDE people would be really shocked to be taken back in time, to
autotools.

How about a global script where you can select the modules  you want, and in
time, the script calls each individual build system? You just have to build a
global script, and you leverage existing build infrastructure.

Regards,
Hei Ku