[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt4-yell 0.1.0

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 10:03:41 PST 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Andre Moreira Magalhaes <
andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:

> The "beginning" release.
>
> TelepathyQt4Yell is an extension library for TelepathyQt4. It adds
> support for some DRAFT interfaces that could not land in TelepathyQt4
> itself due to API/ABI stability rules as well as some not-yet-final
> utility classes.
> Once the interfaces are final and the implementation is ready, the code
> will move to TelepathyQt4 itself and removed from here.
>
> Tarball:
>
> http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-qt4-yell/telepathy-qt4-yell-0.1.0.tar.gz
>
> Signature:
>
> http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-qt4-yell/telepathy-qt4-yell-0.1.0.tar.gz.asc
>
> The latest reviewed code is always available from:
> git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/telepathy-qt4-yell.git
> http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=telepathy-qt4-yell.git (gitweb)
>
> The first release of telepathy-qt4-yell features:
>
>  * High-level API and auto-generated client classes for Call.DRAFT.
>  * Models support.
>
> Do you have any idea which models you intend to create in the future?

So far I see one for accounts and one for messages in a conversation.

We (the KDE Tp project) already have some models and will be creating a few
more, it would make sense to make sure that the two of us don't end up
duplicating work.

Regards,