[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt4-yell 0.1.0

Gustavo Pichorim Boiko gustavo.boiko at collabora.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 04:59:50 PST 2011

Hi

Em Qua, 2011-02-02 às 18:03 +0000, David Edmundson escreveu:

> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Andre Moreira Magalhaes
> <andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
>         The "beginning" release.
>
>         TelepathyQt4Yell is an extension library for TelepathyQt4. It
>         adds
>         support for some DRAFT interfaces that could not land in
>         TelepathyQt4
>         itself due to API/ABI stability rules as well as some
>         not-yet-final
>         utility classes.
>         Once the interfaces are final and the implementation is ready,
>         the code
>         will move to TelepathyQt4 itself and removed from here.
>
>         Tarball:
>         http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-qt4-yell/telepathy-qt4-yell-0.1.0.tar.gz
>
>         Signature:
>         http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-qt4-yell/telepathy-qt4-yell-0.1.0.tar.gz.asc
>
>         The latest reviewed code is always available from:
>         git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/telepathy-qt4-yell.git
>         http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=telepathy-qt4-yell.git (gitweb)
>
>         The first release of telepathy-qt4-yell features:
>
>          * High-level API and auto-generated client classes for
>         Call.DRAFT.
>          * Models support.
>
> Do you have any idea which models you intend to create in the future?
>

> So far I see one for accounts and one for messages in a conversation.

The AccountsModel is a tree model containing the accounts in the first
level, and all known contacts for each account in the second level.

> We (the KDE Tp project) already have some models and will be creating
> a few more, it would make sense to make sure that the two of us don't
> end up duplicating work.

So far those are the models we have, not sure there are plans for other
models (as those two ones cover already tons of basic usage cases).

Maybe some of the KDE ones could be made Qt-only and be moved into
tp-qt4-yell at some point?

Cheers

Gustavo Boiko