[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-haze 0.5.0
will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 03:43:43 PDT 2011
The “paving stones” release. Please enjoy the fruits of 11 months'
• telepathy-glib ≥ 0.13.9 is now required.
• libpurple ≥ 2.7.0 is now required.
• fd.o #19902: use TpBaseContactList to implement Conn.I.ContactList,
Conn.I.ContactGroups, and the stored list (smcv)
• fd.o #37933: implement contact blocking (Jasper St. Pierre, wjt)
• fd.o #13124: support setting your own alias (Felipe Contreras)
• The Telepathy API to allow the user not to save their password is now
• haze no longer ships with a manager file. (jonny)
• Map PURPLE_CONNECTION_ERROR_OTHER_ERROR to AuthenticationFailed,
since it's used for errors like being temporarily banned from the
ICQ server, which should result in Mission Control not trying to
• fd.o #31846: translate the Jabber connection_security parameter in
newer libpurple versions into two booleans, old-ssl and
• fd.o #26155: make telepathy-glib criticals fatal by default (smcv)
• fd.o #30594: don't claim that ICQ (and other) contacts support audio
calls when they aren't even supported at all by libpurple on the
More information about the telepathy