[Telepathy] How do I set NAT Traversal information(RelayInfo and NATTraversal) on Media Stream Handler.

Gibyoung Kim lastkgb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:13:24 PDT 2011

Hi all.

These day I'm making my own communication application based on Telepathy.
And I'm using mission contorl and  sofiasip connection manager.

I could set STUN server information and tested with wireshark.
It worked well. I saw the stun packet in captured packet.

But, I don't know how to set nat information.
Could any one tell me the way set this kind of information on Media Stream
handler.

Thanks