[Telepathy] Investigating QML + Telepathy

Bilhanan Silverajan Bilhanan.Silverajan at tut.fi
Thu Jul 28 07:31:56 PDT 2011

Many thanks for this piece of information. I'm looking at the code, and
there appears to be TelepathyQML component. Is this part of a
meego-specific release somewhere?

I'm using Ubuntu desktop as my primary development platform. Which would
be better, do you think: TelepathyQML as a "native" QML library, or
building something with TelepathyQt4 first with a QML wrapper?

Best regards,
Bill