[Telepathy] Initial E2E spec changes.

WolfRage wolfrage8765 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 05:03:35 PDT 2011

Please review initial patch and provide me with feedback. Please note
this is

my first submittal to an open source project so you may need to guide me a
little in your comments; sorry that means extra work on the part of the
reviewer.
This is to provide an initial framework for end-to-end security by providing a
means for authentication and encryption, both will be extended in the future to
provide some standard methods of authentication and encryption.
I have also attached a diagram to better show what I am going for, I needed it
to prevent myself for making changes in to many places.
A few ideas for discussion: Perhaps it would be better to move the
ofdT.channel.Interface.Authentication.Draft method and properties into
ofdT.channel.Interface.Secureable.Future do you agree or should the two remain
separate. I think they should be together as Secureable better implies a
channel that is both authenticated and encrypted this secure. This would also
simplify API changes.

GIT repo
https://gitorious.org/wolfrage-telepathy/otr/commits/e2e-otr

--