[Telepathy] exposing dialog interfaces to empathy from the protocol end

Danielle Madeley danielle.madeley at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 15:16:02 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 09:07 +1100, Danielle Madeley wrote:

> Unfortunately you can't just pass the dialogs through as UI, it breaks a
> whole bunch of things about Telepathy.

Having now seen your conversation on IRC:

To expose captchas, say one required to make aconnection. You could do
it using an authentication channel (Chan.Type.ServerAuthentication), it
may even be possible to dovetail the mode into Chan.I.SASLAuthentication
using a pseudo mechanism like X-TELEPATHY-CAPTCHA.

--
Danielle Madeley
Software Developer, Collabora Ltd.                  Melbourne, Australia

www.collabora.co.uk