[Telepathy] Authentication problem with MD5-DIGEST method

Dawid Nowak dawid.nowak at ucd.ie
Tue Oct 18 07:07:36 PDT 2011

Hi Will,
This did the trick. I can authenticate successfully now with DIGEST-MD5.

I have added some comments to the code so in my case the original
"realm" is "mint-dell-xps" where new one is "193.1.132.178" which is the
ip address of "mint-dell-xps".

(telepathy-gabble:20821): wocky-DEBUG: md5_prepare_response:
wocky-sasl-digest-md5.c:340: Realm = mint-dell-xps New realm =
193.1.132.178.

Best regards