[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-mission-control 5.9.2
will.thompson at collabora.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 09:40:09 PDT 2011
The “unique versioning strategy” release.
• The Compat.Profile property on accounts has been removed; as has
libmcclient, which used it but which is no longer widely used.
• Documentation for the old extension API, libmissioncontrol-server, is
no longer built. Please use the mission-control-plugins API instead!
• fd.o #37861: Memory leak in collect_satisfied_requests in
• fd.o #40562: Connection attempts aborted by McdTransport plugins did
not trigger a status change signal - now they do (fledermaus)
• fd.o #29022: Dispatch channels with no (known) handlers to observers
• fd.o #40551: Memory leaks in the approval mechanism plugged
• mission-control-plugins now explicitly links to GIO. (Frédéric Péters)
• mc-tool now parses 'bool:foo=true' as setting 'foo' to True, as
opposed to setting 'foo' to False! (wjt)
• fd.o#39796: always fully remove secret parameters when they are
• fd.o#40337: improve error reporting when creating an account fails.
More information about the telepathy