[Telepathy] [Patch] Add support for retrieving message types in TpQt4

Andre Moreira Magalhaes andre.magalhaes at collabora.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 17:45:13 PDT 2011

Hey David,

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 19:49 +0100, David Edmundson wrote:
> Not sure where the right place for patches is into TpQt4. So I'll just
> spam the list.
First thanks for the patch. As Simon said, our preferred patch tracking
system is the bugtracker, so I would like to ask you to file a bug
report for this where we can track it and properly post review comments.

> Currently in TpQt4::TextChannel there's no way to get the supported
> message types for a channel, so I don't know whether I should/can
> handle "/me " type actions in my client code.
> So I added support to retrieve this property.
>
> http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/spec/Channel_Interface_Messages.html
> - messageTypes property.
That is correct and your patch is very welcome, it just needs a few changes/additions.

Please let me know the bug number and I will post a review there.

BR,
Andre