[Telepathy] Announce: telepathy-salut 0.8.0
jonny.lamb at collabora.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 09:47:00 PDT 2012
It is with brutal pleasure I announce the release of telepathy-salut
0.8.0. This is the start of a new stable branch.
Changes since 0.7.2:
• Fix build with OLPC code enabled. (Jonny)
• Fix MUC code to announce the user as a member of the MUC if it is
the creator. (Jonny)
• Fix race in file transfer code which was giving the IO channel to
Gibber before it knew how to deal with it.. (Jonny)
Summary of particularly noteworthy changes since 0.6.x:
• The FileTransfer Metadata interface has been implemented.
• Salut now builds on Android using 'androgenizer'.
• Salut can now be built and used on Windows/MinGW32.
More information about the telepathy