[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-qt 0.9.3

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:14:29 PDT 2012

The "We promised, we delivered" release.

telepathy-qt is a Qt C++ binding for the Telepathy real-time
communication framework, which can be used to implement user interfaces,
loggers and other Telepathy components.

Tarball:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-qt/telepathy-qt-0.9.3.tar.gz

Signature:
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-qt/telepathy-qt-0.9.3.tar.gz.asc

The latest reviewed code is always available from:
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-qt
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/telepathy/telepathy-qt/ (cgit)

Enhancements:
 * Added ClientTypes bindings to Contact.
 * Fixed deprecation macros, and added TP_QT_EXPORT_DEPRECATED.
 * Ported SimpleCallObserver to also handle Call1 calls.
 * Deprecated Farsight and StreamedMedia.

Fixes:
 * Removed occurencies of deprecated tp-glib functions from the DBus tube tests.
 * Fixed DISABLE_WERROR, which now works as expected.
 * Fixed linking of the DBus tube tests with strict linkers like gold.
 * Synced tests/lib/glib/utils.* to remove deprecation warnings.
 * Removed occurencies of the deprecated tp_connection_new from
Farsight/Farstream.

Best regards,
Dario