[Telepathy] ANNOUNCE: telepathy-rakia 0.7.4

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Mon May 14 08:50:41 PDT 2012

Hi

On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 11:43 -0400, Mystilleef wrote:
> 1) For outgoing calls, calling TpCallChannel.accept
> transitions the channel's state from "Pending_Initiator" to
> "Initialised". How do I get the channel's state to
> "Accepted" and "Active"? The docs say rakia is supposed to
> do this automatically after the accept method is called. So
> far, I'm having no luck. I'm using telepathy-rakia-0.7.4 on
> Fedora rawhide.

For outgoing calls, it goes to ACCEPTED/ACTIVE when the other side
accepts the call. This is probably related to the next problem as it
won't send the request to the other side before getting the local codecs
and candidates.

> 2) The Farstream TfChannel created from TpCallChannel does
> not emit signals for media streaming. In particular, "fs-
> conference-added" and "content-added" do not get emitted.
> I'm not sure if this is related to issue 1 or if this is a
> bug.

This is strange... Look at the output of dbus-monitor maybe...

--
Olivier Crête
olivier.crete at collabora.com