[Telepathy] List of proxies on proxies.telepathy.im

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 27 08:28:42 PDT 2013

Hi!

proxies.telepathy.im is used by Gabble to get a list of proxies for SOCKS5
stream initiation. Currently it returns exactly one entry
(proxy.eu.jabber.org) which does not even work. I wrote a script to find
proxies which actually work, using the Jabber servers listed on
list.jabber.at. The resulting list is this:

proxy.jabbim.cz
proxy.igniterealtime.org
proxy.xmpp.kz
proxy.chatme.im
proxy.jabber.no-sense.net
proxy.n0g.at

It's not exactly huge, but at least it's 6 proxy servers which work instead of
one which doesn't work. :)
I think this list should replace the current list on proxies.telepathy.im.
Could someone do that please?

Cheers,
Sven